Home Page

Contact Information


Who can I contact for further information or if I have any concerns?

If you wish to discuss your child’s SEND or are unhappy about any issues regarding the school’s response to meeting these needs please contact the following:

  • Your child’s teacher 
  • the SENDCO – Lisa Kamillo
  • the Head Teacher- Rachel Farnsworth
  • the School Governor with responsibility for SEND, her name is Charlene Boucher.

Each of the above can be contacted via the school office on 01773 602767. Alternatively you can arrange a meeting at a suitable time to discuss any questions you may have.


Support Services for parents/carers of children with SEN include:

  • Derbyshire Information, Advice and Support Service for SEND can be contacted to offer impartial advice. Information can be found at Alternatively you can contact this service on 01629 533668 or at
  • Parents and carers can also appeal to the Government’s SEND Tribunal if you disagree with the Local Authority’s decisions about your child. Information on this process is available here



The Local Authority’s local offer:

The Derbyshire Local Offer can be found at

This also provides information to parents/carers on mediation and conflict resolution service.