For all information about the children returning to school please download 'Parent Hub'. Please also see the Back to School letter on the website home page under 'notices'.
Riddings Nursery and Infant School’s agreement:
The school will:
- Ensure all children wash/sanitise their hands more often than usual.
- Promote the phrase ‘Catch it, bin it, kill it’ and each class will have tissues available.
- Talk to the children about healthy habits i.e. hand washing, sneezing and coughing into tissues, not touching their face (mouth, eyes, nose) wherever possible. We will talk to them about what social distancing means and that they need to try and keep space between them and others.
- Clean the classrooms and shared spaces regularly throughout the day.
- Send home a child immediately, if they show symptoms of COVID’19 and they will need to isolate and will need a test.
Please click on the image below to visit gov.uk/backtoschool for the latest information for parents and carers on the opening of early years providers, schools and colleges, safety in schools, attendance, transport, school meals and exams.
Children will not be required to wear face masks in school. If you have a pre-arranged appointment to come onto school site to speak to school staff, including the school office, we ask that you wear a face mask and continue to respect social distancing guidance.